Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
in Charlotte NC / Lake Mary FL / Pittsburgh PA
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting
services. We help companies offer their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
Perform functions to manage enrollment projects within the Non-Qualified Product Support team to ensure compliance with plan documents, contractual requirements and client
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in related field
- 3 to 5 years in the retirement plan industry; or equivalent combination of education and
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth project management skills required.
- Ability to coordinate up to 100+ cases at a time, be an effective communicator, organize and manage resources and direct other department
The Enrollment Specialist will:
- Act as overall enrollment project manager by coordinating all elements of existing plan enrollments and or coordination of new plan implementation
enrollments, “in-force” plan changes and other ad-hoc projects as assigned. Other projects may include but not be limited to managing technical aspects of fund replacements, plan feature changes, class year account consolidation, and
merger/acquisition or plan restructuring activity due to corporate actions.
- Work with other departments such as Strategic Solutions Group, Investment Management, Client Service Managers and Plan Administrators to ensure common understanding of
requirements and deliverables and to ensure that projects are implemented to suit contractual requirements and customer expectations.
- Develop and present enrollment project calendars. Conduct ongoing regular meetings with various department
representatives, to drive timely completion of enrollment project milestones.
- Manage the preparation of enrollment process documentation where necessary.
- Oversee the system level enrollment cycle for Non-Qualified plans to include
information gathering, setting up applicable system and reporting enrollment data to client services or other departments as necessary. Ensure that plan rules are set accurately and are tested appropriately.
- Ensure that proper “linking”
is established with respect to data and the downstream impact to various firm reporting systems.
- Perform quality assurance audits of all projects and documentation to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and client
- Provide frequent status reports to management and other related departments around the status of the enrollment process.
- Effective utilization of NQ Product Support workflow system. Report status of all work projects to senior
management and work with them to identify problems and improve efficiencies relative to the plan enrollment process
- Assist with cross training of functions with other department members.
It is a requirement of this job to consistently
report to work as scheduled, be on time, and remain at work for entire assigned shift.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of
past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NEW1020/JobBoard/6162c253-9d81-da08-c252-d43d2fcb8345/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9c13d69d-1367-4a56-a563-cc0e4bdb2da0
This ad has been viewed 565 times.
It expires on 9/7/2019.