Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
NQ Client Services Manager (Private Label)
in Lake Mary FL / Dallas TX
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help
companies offer their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
Service Manager who will administer and maintain service and communications with Private Label Non-Qualified plan clients.
You are the right person for this role if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a
business related field or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
- You have 4 or more years of experience in Retirement Services. Work with non-qualified deferred compensation or 457(b) and 457(f) plans a plus.
have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- You are a “self-starter” and have effective time management and organization skills as you will work in a
fast-paced, demanding environment often working under tight deadlines.
- You are able to apply advanced mathematical concepts utilizing Excel and accounting database software programs.
- You can travel up to 10% of the time or as
The Client Service Manager will:
- Administer and maintain; documentation and record keeping, plan statements, and communication of information to client, and assist to modify and enhance plan administration
processes within the limits of established policy.
- Provide client support and customer service on day-to-day inquiries from clients.
- Respond to client and partner requests in both oral and written communication.
- Act in a pro-active
manner with assigned clients, advisors and partners to build and retain relationships.
- Responsible for interpreting plan documents for client plan administration.
- Provide calculations and amounts to plan sponsors, communication of fund
actions and communicate and consult with clients to answer inquiries, research and resolve issues, provide legal updates, and respond to requests for specialized reports.
- Assist plan sponsor, partners and intermediaries on the utilization of
web-based applications and deliver web demonstrations for financial advisors and plan sponsors.
- Work with clients to correct and fund payroll items and handle distribution requests.
- Manage enrollment events with Plan Sponsors and necessary
internal teams including coordinating the development of enrollment materials and education.
- Participate in sales finals presentations and other client meetings.
It is a requirement of this job to consistently report to work as
scheduled, be on time, and remain at work for entire assigned shift.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and
education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national
origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 710 times.
It expires on 9/7/2019.