Retirement Plan Services Sales Representative
in Chambersburg PA
F&M is excited to announce a Retirement Plan Services Sales Representative opening in the Retirement Services 401k
area of our Investment and Trust Services Division. This opening originates from an upcoming retirement of the individual who built the portfolio from scratch almost 20 years ago.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced
sales environment, driven to achieve your goal?
- Do you enjoy connecting with people in order to grow a book of business clients through external and internal referrals in a complex consultative sales process?
- Does the thought of helping a
business client see the benefits of offering a 401k plan to the business owners and their employees excite you?
- How about working with other business line partners to assist in making your company a one-stop bank for your business
If you answered yes to the questions above, then continue reading as you might be the right individual we're looking for.
As the Retirement Plan Services Sales Representative, you will seek out and win new business, as well
as deepen current client relationships with the current portfolio of business clientele in order to grow the F&M Retirement Plan Services department to new heights. You'll be a catalyst in helping your business clients put their employees on the
road for an exciting new journey - their long awaited day of retirement.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of selling and servicing retirement plan 401k services for businesses,
- Ability to generate sales leads from your community connections, centers of influence, internal referrals, and current clients in order to grow the department.
What bonus factors elevate your candidacy?
certifications including: Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA), Qualified 401k Administrator (QKA), Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC), or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Holds a FINRA Series 6 or 7 license
- Member of
American Society for Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Experience developing RFPs and selling to plan sponsors
- Client facing sales experience, with a comfort level of calling on businesses, their owners, and top executives in
order to close the deal
If this is something that raises any interest, and you have the minimum experience and drive to grow the portfolio, we strongly encourage you to fill out your information below and click "Apply for this
Position" or select "Import your Profile" to start your employment application. We'll be in contact with the individuals that meet our hiring criteria in the upcoming weeks to get interviews started.
Here at F&M we call this position a Employee Benefits Officer, but to help the title resonate with you, other employers may title the position a Retirement Plan Services Sales Representative, Retirement Plan Wholesaler, Employee Benefit
Sales, Retirement Plan Sales, or a Financial Advisor who has done retirement plans for companies.
This individual will serve the F&M retirement plan footprint, which is primarily in Franklin and Cumberland Counties, and will
be based in Chambersburg, which is central to over 80% of the current portfolio. Although, for the right candidate there is some flexibility to include an office location in Camp Hill or Carlisle.
How to Apply
To apply please fill out the online application using this link: https://fmtrust.applicantpro.com/jobs/1111741.html
This ad has been viewed 456 times.
It expires on 9/1/2019.