Senior Plan Administrator
My Benefits, LLC
in Atlanta GA
Who we are:
My Benefits, LLC is a rapidly growing and industry leading retirement plan
consulting firm. With tremendous passion for supporting financial advisors, their business owner clients and retirement plan participants, we are committed to thinking differently and challenging the status quo in the retirement plan industry. We strive to
develop innovative solutions to deliver an ideal client experience and help all Americans achieve a dignified retirement.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we truly believe in the magic of a collaborative team, open office environment. My
Benefits, LLC teammates are enthusiastic and imaginative individuals committed to personal and professional development to the betterment of themselves, colleagues and business partners.
What you will do:
A My Benefits,
LLC Plan Administrator is responsible for taking direct ownership for administering, communicating and consulting with financial advisors and their business owner clients. This highly motivated, dynamic and articulate individual must be dedicated to
help support the success of teammates, clients and partners. Your personal interaction skills will be heavily utilized when communicating meaningful deliverables to financial services professionals, business owners, human resource professionals and
colleagues. As a My Benefits, LLC Plan Administrator, you will be joining a collaborative team of peers and colleagues working on game-changing retirement plan solutions.
What you will get:
My Benefits, LLC is
committed to helping individuals grow their careers in the $5.3 trillion 401(k) retirement plan industry. Our subject matter experts are committed to the development of coachable individuals to ensure that team members gain the industry knowledge,
skills and credentials to develop and grow both personally and professionally. In addition, our collaborative team approach ensures a plan administrator is provided with the necessary tools, resources and support to deliver meaningful results to
financial advisors, plan sponsors and retirement plan participants.
A My Benefits, LLC Plan Administrator should expect to receive a:
- Team of colleagues that care about you and dedicated to supporting you in achieving your
professional and personal goals;
- Dedicated team of pension analysts to assist you with day to day client needs, client and vendor data collection, initial eligibility calculations, Form 5500 generation, etc. so you can focus on consulting with
financial advisors and plan sponsors on plan results and possible alternatives to improve plan outcomes instead of gathering, analyzing and entering initial plan data;
- A competitive and meaningful compensation and benefits package;
environment that is focused on having fun together, learning, enjoying your colleagues, the retirement plan industry and the professionals you will meet along the way.
What you need to
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly, confidently and professionally convey complex subject matter in an approachable way
- A minimum of 3 years
- Excellent math, analytical, and organization skills; attention to detail
- Preferred ASPPA or other industry Credentials
- FTW Administration and 5500 software experience preferred
- Commitment to working
in a team environment
- Willingness to take on Leadership role
- Goes the extra mile without being asked
How to Apply
To apply for this position please visit our website:
This ad has been viewed 382 times.
It expires on 9/1/2019.