Senior Plan Document / Compliance Specialist
Professional Capital Services, LLC (PCS)
in Philadelphia PA
Overview: A rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia 401(k) third party administration and recordkeeping firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Retirement Plan Administrator to join a growing Administration
Department. The firm is one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia Region and seeks a qualified candidate to assist with all aspects of qualified plan compliance and plan
- Plan design consulting, including responsibility for consultative plan design calls with plan sponsors and advisors as part of the implementation/installation process
preparation, including plan restatements and board resolutions
- Preparation of self-correction and voluntary correction program submissions to DOL & IRS
- Representation of clients before IRS and DOL with regard to employee benefits
- Updating plan specs in the recordkeeping system based on changes due to plan amendments
- Posting plan document packages to web
- Proactive follow up and coordination with all plan players regarding plan design and plan
- Process and service enhancements
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience drafting plan documents and participant communications
- Ability to provide consultative feedback related to the
establishment, design and ongoing administration
- Relius Administration experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent client service/communication
- QKA preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- FT William plan document experience is a plus
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Position is based in
Center City Philadelphia and is an on-site, 5 day per-week position. Neither relocation nor telecommuting are options for this role.
FSG, based in Philadelphia, PA,
provides an independent and conflict-free retirement services platform automating the sale, design, valuation, and management of retirement plans. FSG partners with over 800 channel partners to deliver a customizable platform ideally suited for financial
advisors serving the retirement ecosystem. FSG is the parent company of four business units: Professional Capital Services (“PCS”), AdvisorTrust, The Advisor Lab and Efficient Advisors (“EA”).
Position is based in Center City
Philadelphia and is an on-site, 5 day per-week position. Neither relocation nor telecommuting are options for this role.
How to Apply
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WITH RESUME*
This ad has been viewed 465 times.
It expires on 7/31/2019.