Aspire Financial Services LLC
in Tampa FL
The Account Executive is responsible for the overall health, retention and growth of key channel client relationships throughout the entire
lifecycle from proposal to steady support state. Provides management oversight for the day-to-day support of all account service functional activities and targeted initiatives. Ensures Aspire is consistently meeting and or exceeding service
quality, productivity and financial metrics. Serves as a key member of the Client Management Team and provides industry insight, input and support in defining, developing and executing Aspire’s service strategies, as well as operational and
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team Management
- Coach and mentor Business Relationship Consultant (BRC) team to deliver high performance.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate and cost effective
team structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Supervise recruitment, development and retention of the BRC team.
- Service & Support:
- Develop and cultivate relationships with all key channel
- Work with departmental management to continually identify, define, monitor and ensure all key performance metrics meet or exceed expectations.
- Ensure continuous delivery of quality customer service through oversight of service
- Implement and maintain client feedback framework to provide insight and visibility to identify service delivery and support improvement opportunities.
- Establish and facilitate strong communication with sales and marketing
teams to identify opportunities to cross-sell solutions to existing clients.
- Partner with key internal units to develop account management strategies, resolve issues, and streamline processes.
- Client Retention & Growth:
- Lead the sales development strategies and efforts including, but not limited to continuous introduction of the full suite of services and programs to significantly increase awareness and growth opportunities.
- Partner with Sales and Project
Management Office (PMO) to cultivate and facilitate the on-boarding of new channel and BPO relationships throughout all phases of the engagement cycle, including but not limited to:
- Define and facilitate due diligence and discovery
- Develop and execute a full-scale implementation and transition plan.
- Establish operating parameters.
- Track project milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and coordinates implementation of internal and external
resources to define project objectives.
- Manage project scopes, goals and deliverables that support the business strategy in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Act as a facilitator between the groups to resolve
- Ensure consistent and frequent communication of project status to stakeholders.
- Support Platform Migration and Ongoing Evolution:
- Work with IT team to support and facilitate the implementation of
- Lead effort to develop and facilitate formal migration and deployment plan.
- Lead and support Aspire’s communication strategy and plan.
- Leadership & Strategy:
- Translate business
strategy and objectives into tangible goals for the service delivery teams.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on the competitive
or financial impact.
- Demonstrate Aspire's core values and customer service standards.
- Any other duties assigned by Management
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems using a
fact driven analytical approach
- Ability to structure work, manage strategy projects and provide thought leadership to the team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to synthesize and effectively communicate key
- Must have excellent active listening skills
- Proven track record of thought leadership
- Expertise in business strategy or operations strategy
- Ability to create strategy tools, frameworks and processes
executive presence; not through arrogance, rather collaboration and influencing; a strong, humble leader
- High cross-cultural awareness
- A team player able to work with and through others with the ability to influence others and move toward a
common vision or goal
- Ability to ask probing questions and the drive to find the right answer
- Commitment to excellence
REQUIRED EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- BS in related field required; MBA in related field
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years broad based operational experience within the financial services industry (preferably retirement) with demonstrated results in the execution of relationship strategies, including a proven track record of
identifying, developing and nurturing strategic partnerships
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations and practice teams in business development, relationship management and competency building
- Possesses deep financial services and retirement industry expertise; heavily steeped in front, middle and back office processes
- Travel up to 40%
- Experience and track record of closing new business through strategic
outsourcing engagements and partnerships with C-level buyers.
- Sitting, typing and computer monitor viewing for extended periods. Occasional lifting up to 40 pounds. Must be able to type and perform repetitive key strokes.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 885 times.
It expires on 8/25/2019.