Plan Account Manager I
Benefit Consultants Group
in Cherry Hill NJ
The Plan Account Manager
(PAM) II will manage the relationship between BCG and its clients (financial advisors, plan sponsors, participants,) via phone, email and/or face-to-face. As the account manager you will oversee a case load of defined contribution retirement plans. A
successful account manager will work closely with their clients and serve as a liaison to other areas of the business to support their client’s needs.
As a PAM, you will be a primary point of contact for our organization.
You’ll be responsible for account management services resulting in an enhanced customer experience, plan retention and new plan and advisor acquisition. Our goal is to shift client and advisor perception of BCG from service provider to
- First point of contact for brokers, plan sponsors, trustees, participants, and consultant contacts
- Timely, accurate and effective resolution for plan related
- Handling of special projects, tasks and requests as needed
- Client reviews and proactive communication campaigns
- Consistent and effective communication to all our internal and external
- One to three (1-3) years or more experience in Defined Contribution retirement plans and a general working knowledge of compliance testing and Form 5500 tax filing
oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Problem resolution skills within a short time frame
- Ability to delegate, prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Preferred Account
Management, Plan and/or participant service, call center and customer service background
- Bachelor's Degree
How to Apply
Apply by email to Kirsten.Clauser@horacemann.com
This ad has been viewed 483 times.
It expires on 8/19/2019.