Client Relations Manager
Benefit Consultants Group
in Cherry Hill NJ
The Client Relations
Manager will oversee and manage a team of professionals committed to providing a total quality customer experience. As a leader you will be accountable for improving the account management process, improving client experience and retention, ensuring
consistent and timely communication and enhancing internal procedures of the Plan Account Management and Participant Service Representative Team.
- Maintain, enhance or develop account management
policies to maximize client experience
- Monitor and manage call center volume to ensure customer communication needs and service level standards are met or exceeded
- Manage and revise systematic workflows and operational requirements to meet
- Develop, Lead and consistently execute team development initiatives aimed and continuous professional development for the team
- Coordinate with Executive Leadership to establish departmental goals, objectives and
- Call monitoring aimed at employee development and coaching, improved customer experience and ensuring exceptional standard of care
- Provide timely, accurate, and effective client resolution and management
- Manage and report
upon call and case load volume to ensure proper staffing, and recommend changes to improve service
- Manage issue resolution process and make appropriate recommendations & changes where warranted
- Resolve escalated client issues when
- Make team personnel decision
- Handle special projects, tasks and requests as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational and managerial
- Problem resolution skills within a short-time frame
- Ability to communicate departmental status information to direct reports, peers and upper management.
- Plan and/or participant service, call center and customer service
- Two to four (2-4) years supervision of a Call Service Center or Account Management Team
- Preferred ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professional & Actuaries) Credentials
How to Apply
Apply by email to Kristen.Clauser@horacemann.com
This ad has been viewed 526 times.
It expires on 8/19/2019.