July Business Services
in Waco TX / Telecommute
July Business Services is a national retirement plan services firm headquartered in Waco, Texas.
JULY provides high-quality plan administration services, offers an open recordkeeping platform, and provides integrated payroll services to investment advisors, employers, and employees across the U.S.
We are seeking candidates for the position of
Installation Coordinator to work on a team with other retirement plan professionals and to be responsible for proactively guiding new clients through the installation process, accurately and efficiently, while providing friendly service and setting the
stage for a long-term relationship with JULY. This position may be performed remotely.
Objectives and Duties:
- Serve as the project manager on new relationship installations with effective communication with all
- Utilize our expertise through high-level consulting on industry and compliance topics
- Communicate the procedures of plan operations in an understandable and effective manner
- Create appropriate expectations for the
client and the advisor throughout the installation process
- Educate plan sponsors of plan highlights and new operational processes
- Manage and review of operational processes completed by our staff
- Work in a team environment with
other internal departments to complete various projects
- Continually evaluate within a team environment on improvements for the installation process and the overall client experience
Skills / Experience /
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Client focused and host personality with the ability to understand the complex details of database setup, detailed internal operation process, and complex
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project management skills are a must!
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested 4% employer match
- Company pays 100% of employee health
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Plan
- Company-paid education and certification through ASPPA and much more.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://easyapply.co/a/c8c2a3f9-1b92-4b6c-82c1-e8e0a5dd4a65
This ad has been viewed 680 times.
It expires on 8/17/2019.