401k Participant Support Manager
in Valley Stream NY
RPG Consultants is a full-service retirement planning, recordkeeping, administration and consulting Firm located in Valley Stream, NY (Long Island). As our
business grows, we are actively seeking a seasoned professional to join our recordkeeping team as our 401k Participant Support Manager. The ideal candidate is; client services oriented, highly experienced in recordkeeping operations using the
FIS/Sungard Relius Administration recordkeeping platform, has proven success managing a team and promotes a teamwork environment in a culture that encourages professional development and a commitment to employee
Please Note: Candidates must live local to our Long Island office. Telecommuting candidates and those residing in NJ, CT, or upstate NY will not be
- Manage and train a team of Participant Support representatives responsible for processing contributions, benefit claims & distributions and addressing telephone
inquiries and e-mail inquiries (in Freshdesk ticketing system) from Retirement Plan Participants.
- Monitor calls and email traffic to ensure that accurate information is disseminated in a manner consistent with our Company
- Research and resolve Participant concerns and complaints that are escalated to management.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to resolve technical issues that are reported to the Support Desk.
- Enhance operational
procedures and standardized responses (in ticketing system) used to address inquiries and technical issues.
- Monitor the flow of benefit claim/distribution processing to ensure adherence to procedures &
- Monitor contribution processing, deposit tracking records, and late transmittal notifications to ensure a proper workflow.
- Provide support to plan setup and implementation projects, conversion and
record transfer projects, and investment maintenance projects.
- Provide support to plan audits and compliance testing projects.
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year college required.
least 3 years of recordkeeping customer service experience utilizing FIS/Sungard Relius Administration platform.
- Proven success effectively managing a team of at least 5-7 employees.
- Exceptional written, oral and
interpersonal skills; with the ability to effectively interface with clients.
- Excellent computer skills and technical ability.
- The ideal candidate is attentive to detail, a self-starter and team motivator, possesses
the drive to take ownership of the work and enhance operational procedures.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
This ad has been viewed 688 times.
It expires on 8/16/2019.