Retirement Plan Administrator
Benefit Equity, Inc.
in Santa Ana CA
- Review census data, trust information and plan
- Review compliance testing including ADP/ACP, coverage and top heavy
- Review administrative reports, statements and completion of annual IRS/DOL Form 5500 reports and related schedules
- Interact with all assigned client
cases to ensure prompt response and resolution to all client calls and inquiries and proactive anticipation of client needs and assurance of full client satisfaction
- Respond to administrative questions from clients
- Manage all administrative
deadlines and work with other team members to assure that all deadlines are met
- Manage and monitor administrative progress and ensure the necessary data is requested and received from the client and their advisors in order to meet compliance
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferably in the pension administration field
- Ability to review and interpret plan document provisions, prepare plan restatements,
amendments and IRS submissions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Excellent client services
and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, mathematics or related area
- Certification with relevant industry organizations a plus
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 665 times.
It expires on 8/14/2019.
© 2019 BenefitsLink.com, Inc.