Retirement Plan Analyst (DC Administrator)
Trinity Pension Consultants, Inc.
in Akron OH
Do you want to utilize your skills for math and attention to detail? Do you want to work for a growing company in an expanding business
market? Are you effective at managing multiple tasks and explaining technical information in a simple manner? Then we want to talk to you!
Who We Are:
Trinity Pension Consultants, Inc. is a leading
regional, independent and non-producing Third-Party Administration firm located in Akron, Ohio and has regional offices in Columbus, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Louisville, KY, and Indianapolis, IN. Trinity collaborates with retirement plan sponsors and their
associated financial professional in delivering a highly effective administration and compliance solution for their employer sponsored retirement plan.
What Our Retirement Plan Analysts are responsible for:
technical support to internal and external counterparts.
- Complete qualified retirement plan core administration and compliance testing for Defined Contribution Retirement Plans, including, but not limited to:
- Census Collection
- Non-discrimination Testing
- 5500 Reporting
- Profit Sharing Allocations
- Document Updates
- Year End Information Requests
- Client Reports
- Client Participant Statements
(Assist with Quarterly Valuations and Participant/Sponsor Statements).
- Supplementary PPA Statements.
- Annual Required Participant Notices.
- Participant vesting calculations.
- Calculation of employer contributions (including
cross-testing / partnerships & sole proprietors).
- Collaborate with other departments in delivering Trinity’s reports and anticipating client’s questions.
- Provide cross-channel support as appropriate.
- Dedication to keeping the business is a must!
- Ability to manage office functions efficiently, organize work, establish priorities and maintain good interpersonal relations.
- Be able to learn, apply and explain
new technical knowledge in a simplified manner.
- Possess outstanding communication and computer/software skills, and demonstrate trustworthiness, adaptability and responsiveness.
- Team player and great positive attitude is a
- Strong mathematical skills required.
- Possess a relentless pursuit to be successful.
- 1 – 3 years of Retirement Plan Administration experience with qualified plans,
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Prior experience with Ft. Williams preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Proficient computer / software skills, including MS Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited supervision.
- Effective time management and organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb client experience.
- ASPPA QKA and QPA
required or willing to attain; maintain ASPPA Membership.
Why Join Our Team?
- Work on challenging and interesting problems, and strive to do the right thing, the right way and continually improve.
- We are a
true partner to our clients.
- Our team is constantly learning, both individually and as an organization, and truly value hearing our team member’s unique perspectives, insights, and opinions.
- We are a growing business with development
and upward mobility opportunities.
- We encourage a strong partnership between managers and team members that ensures high performance and continuous professional and personal growth.
- We strongly believe in promoting from within, and always
look first to our internal talent for open opportunities.
In return, Trinity Pension Consultants offers:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) retirement plan
Dental, Vision, H.S.A. effective Day 1
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How to Apply
Please apply online here or email your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 285 times.
It expires on 8/11/2019.