Regional Sales Associate - Midwest
July Business Services
in Waco TX / Telecommute
July Business Services (JULY) is seeking a retirement plan professional to join our
sales team. This is an opportunity to join a leading retirement services firm with high quality national sales channels, strong core values, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The person in this role will work as a team with an experienced Regional
Sales Director (RSD) to grow advisor relationships and sales in the designated region, learn the duties of an RSD, and over time build your own designated part of the sales region. JULY’s headquarters are in Waco, Texas with six regional sales
offices across the U.S.
The overall Sales Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin. You would be assigned as the lead in 2-4 states within the territory. We are
considering candidates located in any major metropolitan territory within the region.
- Support your assigned RSD in meeting their sales goal of $250K to $300K in sales.
- Meet a smaller sales target of $50K to
$70K in sales by developing new advisor relationships in your assigned part of the region (12 to 20 new retirement plan clients). A long-term objective is to grow the territory into a full sales territory with sales of $250K to $300K in
- Communicate with advisors to understand needs and create solutions to meet goals.
- Lead advisors and prospective clients through the post-sales setup paperwork process.
- Work with your RSD, advisors, and
clients to build proposals and plan illustrations.
- Travel in your own part of the territory on a periodic basis (2-4 days per month).
- Respond to a wide variety of inquiries, including plan design, industry trends, and legislative /
regulatory requirements and changes, with accuracy and timeliness.
- Learn JULY’s business model, value propositions, products, processes, and fees.
- Utilize strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet job
- Leverage technology to support proposal generation and setup paperwork process.
- Interact with key JULY operations team members to promote process improvement.
Experience / Credentials
knowledge of retirement plan services, including plan design and investments.
- QPFC, QKA or equivalent designation or willingness to attain within 18 months.
- 3 or more years in retirement plan administration, service, or
- Experience in an open-architecture retirement platform a plus.
- Experience working with fee-based RIAs and expert retirement plan advisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link:
This ad has been viewed 343 times.
It expires on 8/9/2019.