TPA Operations Team
Premier Metro Atlanta TPA Firm
in Atlanta GA
A thriving TPA firm in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking an ambitious candidate interested in working for our Operations Team in both a strategic and hands-on capacity. This position is unique because we are looking for someone with an
excellent understanding of retirement plan administration but whose primary responsibilities will be behind the scenes developing and executing procedures that support and maximize the efficiency of the staff.
This candidate will also work with
the firm partners as an integral part of the Operations Team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze workflow processes
- Hands-on processing of files (uploaded and downloaded) from the investment
- Systems/Software monitoring and maintenance
- Manage miscellaneous projects
- Prepare Monthly status reports for the Partners
- Design firm training and other meetings
- Support remote staff
- Mentor and
develop all staff
- Develop professional relationships with the investment and software providers
- Strategic thinking with an eye on the future
- Manage workload and prioritize projects
Your success requires excellence
- Computer Skills with proficiency in everyday technology
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Office 365)
- Plan Administration expertise (QKA/QPA is a plus)
- PensionPro Workflow & Relius Administration
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package. The nature of this position requires that you spend much of your time in the office, but we offer flexible working hours.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with salary requirements to: TPACareer@mail.com
This ad has been viewed 601 times.
It expires on 8/5/2019.