in Dubuque IA / Telecommute
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is seeking a Compliance Consultant to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Compliance Consultant is responsible for ensuring retirement plans administered by Heartland Retirement Plan Services
remain current and adhere to all appropriate ERISA, IRS and DOL compliance procedures, laws and regulations. This role will have the responsibility of producing quality and compliant compliance testing and plan documents on an independent basis
and have a solid understanding of Defined Contribution plan design concepts along with regulatory disclosure requirements. The Compliance Consultant will also develop working relationships with appropriate internal and external customers and provide
training to other team members.
- 7-10 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work
- Technical experience in plan design and compliance testing required
- Experience with ERISA Laws and industry standards and IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS).
- Experience communicating complex plan
design provisions to clients
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines
- Ability to present complex and technical material to audiences of all
- Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
- QPA, CPC, APA, or similar designation required within two years of hire.
Financial we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career
opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a
career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development
– We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re
committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to
make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision,
Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
How to Apply
Submit your resume online using this link.
EOE / AA Employer
M / F / Disabled / Vet
This ad has been viewed 541 times.
It expires on 8/5/2019.