Retirement Plan Specialist
in Oklahoma City OK
Full-time Retirement Plan Recordkeeping Position.
Process retirement plan daily checklist which includes but is not
- Update mutual fund pricing, upload/download files, reconciliation between trading platform, trust system and Relius recordkeeping system.
- Handle transactions including but not limited to contributions, loans, loan
payments, distributions, transfers and dividends.
- Process month-end and quarter-end checklists.
- Assist with tax form balancing and mailing, year-end plan updating and required regulation testing, and government filing entry according to IRS
and plan guidelines.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Working knowledge of retirement plans
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of
Relius Retirement Platform
- Efficient and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Good math and analytical skills
- Business writing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Minimum of 3 years business or customer service (5 years preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Submit resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 405 times.
It expires on 8/4/2019.