Team Leader Retirement Plan Administrator
Hills Pension Associates, Inc.
in Carver MA / Telecommute
HILLS PENSION ASSOCIATES is an independent, full service retirement plan administration and consulting firm, specializing in
the design, administration and implementation of Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement plans for small to medium sized business. We are looking for an A TEAM Leader.
Team Leader will be responsible for a
caseload of 50 plans while overseeing 2 administrators with questions, monitoring their caseload and assisting with Peer Reviews. You will report directly to the owner.
- Review, interpret and
prepare Plan Documents, Amendments, Notices and Summary Plan Descriptions
- Maintain relationships and consult with clients to manage the completion of annual administration or special projects as defined in scope of services.
- Work closely
with Plan Sponsors, Recordkeepers, Financial Institutions and Auditors to deliver practical solutions to help Clients maintain their qualified plans.
- Adhere to engagement budget constraints and complete assigned tasks within the time requested to
manage profitability of assigned workload
- Analyze provisions in plan documents and census information to determine eligibility, key and highly compensated employees
- ADP/ACP, Coverage, Top Heavy, Non-discrimination and other Compliance
Testing, including corrections for failed tests and projected testing
- Valuation and Compliance Reports
- Preparation of Government Tax Forms and related Schedules
- Audit support for Large Plans
- Contribution allocation
calculations, including Match, Safe Harbor, Top Heavy, Profit Sharing and New Comparability
- Perpetually build knowledge base to strengthen area of expertise
- Trust accounting preparation and reconciliation
- Assists on other plan
administration inquiries where needed
- Active Contribution to the development of processes and procedures as they develop. We value creativity and innovation
Assist the owner with the following:
- Proposals and
- Audits and Filings of Correction Programs
- Training new employees
- Assist with New Business and Implementation of Retirement Plans
- Sales and marketing of new clients (commissions and bonus
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 7 years defined contribution administration experience
- Proficiency with ASC administration, documents and government filings a must.
- Strong Word, Excel,
and Outlook skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong math skills (reconciling, accounting or finance)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, manage tasks and meet deadlines
not required but candidate must be willing to enroll in designation program to be paid by employer.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. We provide a flexible work schedule for
appointments and time with family. However, there are times we might ask you to work more due to busy season. Benefits include a Safe Harbor 401k Plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation accrual and half day Fridays in summer if goals are met.
How to Apply
Please send Resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 693 times.
It expires on 8/3/2019.