Retirement Account Analyst
in Bedford NH
The Retirement Account Analyst I is responsible for client service support, assisting the retirement account administrators in the
preparation of compliance tests and assisting in reconciling and preparing Form 5500 filings.
Job Function Number 1: Client Service - 40%
- Provide backup to administrators
for plan sponsor telephone calls, emails and other requests.
- Timely response to internal and external inquiries.
- Keep managers and administrators informed of sensitive client issues and special client projects.
- Proactively work to
retain clients and assets.
- Assist in client feedback efforts and help identify and resolve client service issues, as well as meet long-term client needs.
Job Function Number 2:
Support to Compliance and Form 5500 Reporting – 40%
- Evaluate the integrity of the census data provided by clients and resolve discrepancies accurately.
- Ensure year-end census
information is accurately imported into appropriate systems.
- Work with Manager/Supervisor to resolve technical issues.
- Help prepare Form 5500 filings, reconciliations and Summary Annual Report for administrator’s
Job Function Number 3: Leadership and Engagement – 20%
- Actively engage in the success of ARB and Alerus, promoting and supporting new and ongoing initiatives with
positive active team involvement resulting in a successful outcome.
- Participate in meetings for the company, department and administration unit.
- Provide backup to other analysts and within the plan services unit.
- Foster a positive
work environment and support co-workers in achievement of departmental goals.
- Treat all co-workers with professionalism.
- Actively supports the use of Client Gateway by documenting pertinent conversations and emails with clients and others
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team accomplishments.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good written/oral communication, organization and client service skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Available to work overtime to cover peak work loads and other business needs.
relational skills such as diplomacy, judgment, decision making and discretion.
- Initiative, creativity and energetic active engagement in all work responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow of self and others and coordinate
activity as an effective team member to meet deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Established communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professional business skills and
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
Physical Demands: (must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and using office
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing physical and electronic documents.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms
and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
Please apply online via our website.
This ad has been viewed 412 times.
It expires on 8/3/2019.