Retirement Plan Administrator
Premier Plan Consultants
in San Diego CA
A rapidly growing TPA in the San Diego area has an immediate opening for a retirement plan administrator. We offer a true team approach where
employees are encouraged to share ideas and knowledge, be open to change and work together to create a fun and productive work environment.
- Census scrub and eligibility determination
Testing: ADP/ACP, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 415 and Top Heavy
- Calculation of contributions
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Annual valuation reports
- Preparation of required government filings, including Form 5500
- Defined Benefit Experience is a plus
- 5+ Years of experience is preferred
- Ability to work as a part of a team or independently
- Excellent client service & communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
- Knowledge of Ft Williams and/or Pension Pro software is a plus
We offer a flexible work schedule, benefits,
vacation / personal time off and a fun place to work!
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 579 times.
It expires on 8/3/2019.