Trading & Corrections Analyst
Aspire Financial Services LLC
Responsible for performing multiple trading and correction functions in a daily valuation
retirement plan environment. Support mutual fund settlement and reconciliation in a daily valuation retirement plan environment.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Process daily trade requests on internal
recordkeeping system. This involves processing, checking and sending files to multiple custodians and resolving any issues that arise. Multiple deadlines must be met on a daily basis so ability to prioritize workload is a must.
- Process internal and
external manual trade requests and update recordkeeping system accordingly. This may involve numerous calculations and manipulations in Excel.
- Research trade rejects and take necessary steps to find immediate resolution. Work with multiple
custodians as well as internal departments when necessary and communicate effectively with appropriate parties involved.
- Process corrections from both internal and external errors. Evaluate each individual scenario and determine appropriate course
of action based on various factors and process from start to finish based on chosen correction method. This may involve complex calculations so excellent problem solving skills are a must.
- Complete daily settlement/confirmation of mutual fund
trades from multiple custodians on internal recordkeeping system. Verify accuracy and research and resolve exceptions.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years working
with retirement plans or in the financial industry
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously maintain a high level of accuracy
- Proficient in
Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
ADA REQUIRMENTS (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Physical Requirements (maximum hours per shift are
- Sitting: 8 hours/day
- Standing: 1 hour/day
- Walking: 1 hour/day
- Reaching: 0 hours/day; 8 ft, higher or lower
- Use of Telephone: 8 hours/day
- Working under pressure: 8 hours/day
- Working rapidly
for long periods: 2-3 hours/day
- Use of keyboard/computer, printer, fax, copier: 8 hours/day
Position requires close work; finger dexterity; good vision, hearing and oral communication.
May occasionally work longer than 8
COGNITIVE OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The following cognitive or mental requirements are necessary on a daily basis:
- Critical thinking
- Drawing conclusions from
written or computer generated materials.
- Analyzing data or report information
- Conduct research
- Implementing recommendations by coordinating persons and/or other resources
- Clear verbal articulation
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 858 times.
It expires on 7/27/2019.