Retirement Account Administrator
Stalker and Associates, Inc.
in Newtown PA
Stalker and Associates, Inc. is a third party administration firm located in historic Newtown, PA. Due to continuing growth, our Retirement
Plans division is looking for candidates who are dedicated to providing quality services in a friendly and comfortable working atmosphere. Stalker and Associates, Inc. offers competitive salary, benefits, paid vacation time and sponsors employee continuing
Summary of Position:
The Retirement Account Administrator is the primary point of contact for clients. In this role, you will be responsible for overall client satisfaction and will coordinate annual retirement plan related
administrative requirements for your assigned clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance testing (including ADP/ACP, non-discrimination, top heavy and coverage testing).
- Complete annual Plan reporting and Form 5500
- Provide employer contribution calculations using various allocation methods
- Assist clients with Plan Document design, restatements and amendments
- Build strong relationships as the main contact for our clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of retirement plan industry and ERISA regulations.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Desire to both gain and share knowledge and experience.
Education / Certifications:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of training and
- Industry designations/licenses (ASPPA, NIPA, etc.) are a plus.
- Knowledge of Relius Administration is preferred
How to Apply
To apply, contact Pete Kropp by phone or email:
215 860-5504 x106
This ad has been viewed 566 times.
It expires on 7/28/2019.