Defined Contribution Plan Administrator
Keystone Benefits Group, Inc.
in Greensburg PA
Keystone Benefits Group, Inc, an employee benefits firm located in Greensburg PA, is seeking a qualified applicant for a position in our firm as a Defined Contribution Plan Administrator servicing small to mid sized employers.
include but aren't limited to
- Determination of plan eligibility, employer contributions, optimum and tax-deductible amounts
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Annual compliance testing
- Completing annual Form 5500 and
- Process participant distributions and loans
- Process contributions
- Communicate and answer participant questions on technical, not investment related, issues
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A minimum of 3 years experience administering DC plans.
- Familiarity with Relius Administration and 5500 software.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with FT William document software and PensionPro are a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to Tim Caldwell at email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 607 times.
It expires on 7/27/2019.