Retirement Plan Administrator
in Phoenix MD / Telecommute
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who also enjoys working in a team setting, is proficient in Microsoft
Word and Excel, and has a good understanding of the 401(k) industry. This individual would be expected, beyond their normal duties, to also assist in general administrative tasks as needed.
Ideally, this individual is a mid-level professional who is
looking to grow with our company. Prime Benefits will provide on-the-job training to include technical mastery with plan rules including distributions, loans, hardships, etc.
The responsibilities for this
position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a block of retirement plans, requiring full plan administration duties. This would include plan census collection, year end contribution calculations, nondiscrimination testing (ADP/ACP,
401a4, Top Heavy), trust accounting, account reconciliation, calculation of eligibility and vesting and other related administration duties.
- Researching technical plan issues and questions as they arise.
- Daily contact with plan
sponsors, business owners, CPA’s, and Financial Advisors.
- Organized, reliable and professional
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good customer relationship
- Excellent problem solving skills
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelors degree in business, Mathematics or economics preferable
- Experience with Relius administration and Relius government forms,
and ASPPA certifications preferred, but not required
- Remote Working
- 401(k), with Safe Harbor matching contribution
- Flexible Vacation and personal days
- Salary commensurate with
About Prime Benefits
Founded in 1999, Prime Benefits Inc. is a Third Party Administrator providing professional Defined Contribution services to over 150 businesses across the country.
Prime Benefits is
dedicated to helping its clients navigate the complicated rules and regulations of retirement planning set forth by the DOL and IRS. Prime Benefits maintains exceptional relationships with its’ clients, as evidenced by the company’s 97%
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Nicholas Perkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 796 times.
It expires on 7/27/2019.