Benefit Plans Plus, LLC [BPP]
in Saint Louis MO
Provide annual plan administration services and technical compliance support to employers who sponsor
qualified retirement plans, within performance standards and service objectives. Including in-depth understanding of the complexities of all facets of administering qualified retirement plans.
Essential Job Functions
- 5-10+ years experience
in annual administration of qualified DC/401(k) plans including thorough understanding and ability to interpret complex plan documents and code provisions.
- Hands-on non-discrimination compliance testing and government form preparation and filing
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Able to research, problem solve and use critical thinking skills
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and investment principles
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational,
prioritization and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, under pressure, meet deadlines, handle large volume of diverse work
- High level of PC skills; working knowledge of spreadsheets, word
processing applications, vendor systems and record keeping systems.
- Willingness to learn and coachable; team player
- High motivation, energy and discipline
- Client Service Oriented
- Project and Time Management
- Ability to cross function in the organization
- In-charge & Soft skills training
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Manage caseload (1 – 80+ plans) of 403b, Profit
Sharing, Cafeteria & Welfare and/or 401(k) plans. Responsibilities include: interpreting/preparing plan documents, reconciliation of plan investments, calculating contributions for corporate and self-employed business entities, maintaining
on-going client relationships via face-to-face and telephone contact, preparing and analyzing compliance testing results, preparing and analyzing required government filings, interacting with external clients/advisors/vendors and internal
- Manage and administer EB Audit Level clients (plans >100 employees)
- Establish and build effective and productive relationships with clients and key advisors
- Provide “lead person” type support to RPS’
(Retirement Plan Specialists)
- Willingness to travel to all BPP locations to administer plans or deliver reports to clients
- Assist in the installation of new business as needed
- Participate in Rapid Improvement
- Identify and take action on cross-selling opportunities
- Lead and/or assist in the delivery of client consulting engagements
- Manage time budget at a high level
- Play an integral part in project and risk management as
well as day-to-day operational efficiencies
- Continue education through seminars and industry certifications, etc.
- Human Resource Knowledge
- Accounting and Financial Knowledge
Experience or Knowledge
- Working knowledge of Datair Recordkeeping System
- Working knowledge of FT Williams
- Plan Design knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Financial discipline
- Employee Communications
- Sales and Marketing
- Product development expertise
- Active in professional organizations
BPP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law. BPP is
committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 715 times.
It expires on 7/23/2019.