Pension Dynamics Company LLC
in Pleasant Hill CA
Pension Dynamics Company LLC, a privately-owned employee benefit consulting firm, is looking
for a bright, enthusiastic, energetic, computer-literate, and highly motivated individual for our benefit department as COBRA/FSA Administrator. Pension Dynamics Company LLC is a Third-Party Administrator of Section 125 Cafeteria Plans, Section 132
Commuter Plans, COBRA and HRA plans.
This is a full-time position. Your duties will include processing claims, answering phones, processing contribution files, sorting mail, filing and assisting the department with various other clerical
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of Section 125 Cafeteria Plans, Section 132 Commuter Plans, COBRA and HRA
- Compliance testing
- Interpersonal communication skills with clients, partners and
- Written and oral communication with clients and peers
- Professional appearance
- Detail orientation and focus on quality control
- Accurate work delivery
- Strong client orientation
- Phone skills
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office
- Computer skills preferred: Alegeus, TraviSoft, and FT William
- Minimum three years’ experience in COBRA/FSA plan
We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, generous vacation and sick time, cafeteria plan, commuter
plan, free access to onsite gym facilities, revenue sharing/profit sharing program, and of course, a really great 401(k) plan with a 10% match on all contributions.
All prospective candidates will be required to successfully complete aptitude
tests as part of the interview process and pass a background check prior to hire.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 580 times.
It expires on 7/22/2019.