Relationship Manager - ERISA Department
National Benefit Services
in West Jordan UT / Plano TX
Full-time position in retirement benefits administration, regularly working
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday with 40 + hour work week. Wonderful working environment with opportunity for growth. Two positions available in Salt Lake City, Utah and Dallas, Texas.
- Provide support to a
group of retirement plans through knowledge, expertise and customer care to all clients, taking into account the client segmentation as determined by NBS
- Perform and manage a variety of compliance tasks relating to ERISA retirement
- Develop and promote plan sponsor, advisor, and investment provider relationships
- Coordinate needs of investment providers, plan sponsors, participants, and advisors. Consult with plan sponsors or advisors concerning regulatory,
operational, and service aspects of retirement plans
- Manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines at the same time
- Understand and ensure retirement plans meet all regulatory and compliance requirements as established by the IRS and
- Coordinate plan needs with other teams to ensure timely and accurate completion and responses
- Coordinate support for plan sponsors during IRS audits or DOL investigations
- Monitor ERISA plan documents for adherence to applicable
rules and regulations
- Attend and facilitate team, department, and company trainings
- Must gain extensive knowledge of retirement plans through certification within 1 year of hire date; maintain QKA designation once obtained
travel may be required, possibly overnight
- Must meet or exceed required level of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in all measured areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader or Vice President
- Actively contribute to a
positive team environment
- Must have excellent customer relation skills including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Must be highly attentive to detail and accuracy of
work and maintain an organized approach to duties and responsibilities
- Should be able to learn quickly and have the ability to research complex problems independently
- Must be well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize
tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be professional and articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Should have strong computer skills including typing, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Should be able to
comprehend and interpret IRS and DOL regulations
- Must work well within a team
- Must be personable, highly motivated, hardworking and have a positive attitude
Education and Experience – Bachelor's degree
or work equivalent required. At least one year retirement plan administration experience is required. DC-1 Certification required
Physical Requirements – This position requires the employee to be seated the
majority of the work time.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work for the designated position. The statements are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment, do not eliminate your "at-will" status in anyway, and are subject to change at the discretion of National Benefit Services, LLC.
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, disability, nationality or sex.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply at https://nbsbenefits.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Please complete both the application and the Prehire Assessment. An emailed invitation to the assessment
site will be sent to the candidate after the application has been completed.
This ad has been viewed 931 times.
It expires on 7/21/2019.