Defined Contribution Account Manager
Nova 401(k) Associates
in Houston TX / Dallas TX / Austin TX / Scottsdale AZ / Telecommute
Looking for your next challenge? Do you excel at solving your clients’ 401(k) problems? Are you excellent at communicating verbally and
via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home? Tired of working insane overtime?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill defined contribution account manager positions with 5 - 10 years of 401(k) administration
experience. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near one of our physical offices,
we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home. We will not pay moving expenses.
We are in the process of transforming our account manager positions to focus exclusively on
review and client/advisor service. Our account manager position is supported by a strong implementation group, plan document team, special projects team, and a loan and distribution department. Our account managers are organized into regional teams with
each team serving up to 750 clients. Teams work toward stated quarterly firm goals with special recognition given to individuals with exceptional performance. Each team leader schedules weekly calls to discuss upcoming deadlines and developments within
Nova and the industry.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party, non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year providing advancement
opportunities for our professionals.
- Maintain client and advisor relationships with a high active client retention rate;
- Maintain a caseload of about
120 clients, approximately 50% split between ADP and Safe Harbor plans;
- Manage and prioritize workload towards weekly goals in a results oriented team environment;
- Superior client service and ability to consult with clients regarding plan
operation and design;
- Proactively communicate with clients and investment advisors about new industry developments;
- Work with other Nova departments, record-keeper and advisor to ensure a great client experience;
- Perform work
according to Nova policies and procedures;
- Consult with clients regarding plan operation and design
- Proactively communicate with client and investment advisors about new industry developments
- Review and approve ADP/ACP, other
non-discrimination testing, Form 5500 and other government forms
- Between 5 - 10 years of 401(k) plan administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), Top
Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachable
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 1303 times.
It expires on 7/21/2019.