Assistant Administrator: Summer Internship Opportunity
in Tempe AZ
Sunwest Pensions is a 401(k) plan administration firm in Tempe, AZ providing day-to-day administration, consulting, recordkeeping, and compliance testing for 401(k) plans.
We are seeking experienced, energetic, multi-tasking individuals as full
time Assistant Analyst to be a part of our team. In these positions you must be dependable, organized and exceptionally attentive to detail. This position is available as a summer internship.
Responsibilities include but are not
- Manage relationships with plan sponsors
- Generate plan documents
- Complete plan amendments
- Review census data for any missing information
- Complete any IRS filings including Form 5500
Distribution and Loan processing
- Provide other administrative support
Skills applicants should have:
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Mathematical aptitude required
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines throughout the day
- Experience in the financial industry preferred
- Strong organizational
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to retain many different processes
- Strong keyboard and 10-Key abilities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Experience with ASC software is a plus but not
Sunwest Pensions’ salary and benefits are competitive and we offer a complete benefits package including paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and a generous 401(k)
If you want to learn, advance, and work in a business casual atmosphere do not miss this opportunity to join a respected organization that provides an upbeat and friendly environment where your hard work and efforts are appreciated and will be
How to Apply
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 856 times.
It expires on 7/21/2019.