in Indianapolis IN
Nyhart is a growth-drive benefits consulting firm. We are seeking an experienced Healthcare or Pension Actuary interested in growing into Consultant
role. This positon will allow the opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and industry expertise, consult with clients, and have the exam support needed to successfully achieve your FSA designations.
The Healthcare Actuary
will play an important role in the overall service we provide to clients.
- Complete actuarial valuation work as prescribed under GASB 74/75, ASC 765-10, and ASC 965-10
- Calculate expected Incurred but Not Reported (IBNR) reserves and
project health plan premium rates for self-insured groups
- Perform and analyze calculations for special healthcare modeling projects
- Communicate with client contacts on day-to-day tasks, data gathering, and delivery of
The Actuary will also be instrumental in the growth and development of Actuarial Analysts.
- Serve as technical expert and promote sound actuarial practices
- Provide direction and training, including project management
and work evaluation
- Encourage a collaborate team environment that values knowledge and idea sharing
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related field
- ASA designation required,
- 5+ years of actuarial experience in OPEB or Pension
- Working knowledge of actuarial valuation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1154 times.
It expires on 7/20/2019.