Retirement Plan Relationship Manager
Benefit Consultants Group
in Cherry Hill NJ
Candidate will manage the relationship between BCG and its clients
(brokers, plan sponsors, participants, mutual fund contacts, trustees) via phone, email and/or face-to-face. Type of plans to be managed by an employee in this position would consist of, but is not limited to, the following: 401(k), 403(b),
457(b), Profit Sharing Only, Money Purchase & Safe Harbor. Case Load: 150-275 active plans (small-mid size plans). Managing and delegating work is a primary impact of this position. The position involves assigning and/or delegating work to
supporting departments to facilitate the resolution of issues.
The PAM position is the face of BCG to the outside world and directly impacts the level of service our company provides. This position is responsible for account management services
resulting in contributions to enhanced service delivery, plan retention and new plan and advisor acquisition with the intent to shift client and advisor perception of BCG from service provider to value-add partner.
- Point of call contact for brokers, plan sponsors, trustees, participants, mutual fund contacts
- FEITH Electronic In-bin
- Timely, accurate and effective problem resolution for plan related
- Handling of special projects, tasks and requests as needed
- Annual plan reviews and proactive client call campaigns
- High levels of communication; follow ups and follow through to completion to both client, broker and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Problem resolution skills within a short time frame
- Ability to
delegate and maintain work loads
- Ability to work within a team environment PAM / Participants Service / Plan Admin relationship
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Plan and/or participant service, call center and customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your resume for consideration to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 972 times.
It expires on 7/20/2019.