Senior Retirement Plan Administrator
Professional Capital Services, LLC
in Philadelphia PA
Overview: A rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia 401(k) third party administration and recordkeeping firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Retirement Plan Administrator to join a growing Administration Department. The firm
is one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia Region and seeks a qualified candidate to assist with all aspects of qualified plan administration.
- Performance of Nondiscrimination, Top Heavy &
Coverage Testing for defined contribution plans.
- Calculation of plan contributions and allocations
- Preparation and delivery of the IRS Form 5500 with schedules
- Advising and liaising with plan sponsors and financial advisors on all
aspects of plan administration
- Monitoring plan and participant limits
- Setting up and maintaining plans on the recordkeeping system
- Plan audit support, including reconciliations and preparation of
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years prior Administrative experience
- QKA preferred
- Trust reconciliation skills
- Relius Administration and 5500 software experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Excellent client service/communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Position is based in Center City Philadelphia and is an on-site, 5 day per-week position. Neither relocation nor telecommuting are
options for this role.
FSG, based in Philadelphia, PA, provides an independent and conflict-free retirement services platform automating the sale, design, valuation, and management of
retirement plans. FSG partners with over 800 channel partners to deliver a customizable platform ideally suited for financial advisors serving the retirement ecosystem. FSG is the parent company of four business units: Professional Capital Services
(“PCS”), AdvisorTrust, The Advisor Lab and Efficient Advisors (“EA”).
Experienced Financial Sponsor
In 2017, LLR Partners invested in FSG through a growth recapitalization. As a local partner, LLR
Partners brings deep domain experience in financial services, financial technology, and software to support the Company’s growing share of the defined contribution market.
How to Apply
Apply by email to: HRBenefits@pcscapital.com
*PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS WITH RESUME*
This ad has been viewed 1057 times.
It expires on 7/20/2019.