Senior Plan Document / Compliance Specialist
Professional Capital Services, LLC (PCS)
in Philadelphia PA
Overview: A rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia 401(k) third party administration and recordkeeping firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Retirement Plan Administrator to join a growing Administration
Department. The firm is one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia Region and seeks a qualified candidate to assist with all aspects of qualified plan compliance and plan
- Plan design consulting, including responsibility for consultative plan design calls with plan sponsors and advisors as part of the implementation/installation process
preparation, including plan restatements and board resolutions
- Preparation of self-correction and voluntary correction program submissions to DOL & IRS
- Representation of clients before IRS and DOL with regard to employee benefits
- Updating plan specs in the recordkeeping system based on changes due to plan amendments
- Posting plan document packages to web
- Proactive follow up and coordination with all plan players regarding plan design and plan
- Process and service enhancements
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience drafting plan documents and participant communications
- Ability to provide consultative feedback related to the
establishment, design and ongoing administration
- Relius Administration experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent client service/communication
- QKA preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- FT William plan document experience is a plus
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Position is based in
Center City Philadelphia and is an on-site, 5 day per-week position. Neither relocation nor telecommuting are options for this role.
FSG, based in Philadelphia, PA,
provides an independent and conflict-free retirement services platform automating the sale, design, valuation, and management of retirement plans. FSG partners with over 800 channel partners to deliver a customizable platform ideally suited for financial
advisors serving the retirement ecosystem. FSG is the parent company of four business units: Professional Capital Services (“PCS”), AdvisorTrust, The Advisor Lab and Efficient Advisors (“EA”).
Position is based in Center City
Philadelphia and is an on-site, 5 day per-week position. Neither relocation nor telecommuting are options for this role.
Experienced Financial Sponsor
In 2017, LLR Partners invested in FSG through a growth
recapitalization. As a local partner, LLR Partners brings deep domain experience in financial services, financial technology, and software to support the Company’s growing share of the defined contribution market.
How to Apply
Apply by email to: HRBenefits@pcscapital.com
*PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WITH RESUME*
This ad has been viewed 931 times.
It expires on 7/20/2019.