Retirement Solution Group
in IL / NH
Retirement Solution Group, LLC is a fully independent retirement plan consulting practice, with an emphasis on providing Consulting Services, Co-fiduciary, Third Party Administration (TPA), participant education and Actuarial Services.
Plan Administration – all compliance testing (401(a)(4), ADP/ACP, 410(b) etc.), completion of valuation reports.
- Communicate effectively with clients and advisors to address all client issues, provide
necessary research, problem solving and resolution support.
- Trust Accounting - reconciliation and review of asset activity for Plan valuation (for both investment platforms and brokerage accounts).
- Government Forms - preparation of IRS Form
5500, 8955, all related schedules and notices.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics.
- QKA Designation or working towards
a QKA Designation.
- Experience: At least 2 years.
- Managed 60 or more clients.
- Knowledgeable in aspects of pension administration, plan documents and compliance issues
- Experience with DATAIR Pension Systems PE/WIN is a
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
At RSG, we focus exclusively on the qualified retirement plan industry, and are committed to providing fully customized, intelligent
retirement solutions to our clients. We embrace challenges, delivering efficient, trustworthy service that supports increased retirement savings.
Relationships & Trust Drive Business: At RSG, we care about our clients and
their companies. We think about business differently, making service and education top priorities so that our clients care about their retirement plans and are continuously engaged.
Balancing Growth & Value: We incorporate
all aspects of business, bringing value and intelligent growth to our clients allowing their accounts to grow. RSG utilizes efficiency and focus techniques, promoting client success.
Embrace the Chaos: RSG is a leader in our field,
providing service in both investments and compliance. This gives our clients the freedom to focus on other aspects of their business. RSG is small and flexible, but we work on a larger scale and are more focused and committed than the
This position is eligible for a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, medical and exam assistance. Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
If interested, please contact Julie Yanez at Julie@retirementsolutiongroup.com
This ad has been viewed 1422 times.
It expires on 7/19/2019.