NQ Implementation Project Mgr
in Lake Mary FL / Charlotte NC
Newport Group has an excellent opportunity for a Non-Qualified Implementation Project Manager. The Implementation Project Manager plays the critical role of
project management and onboarding of new conversions and implementations onto the Newport platform. This role requires the highest levels of teamwork, organization, attention to detail and demands the highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness
and poise to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-component environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the primary point of
contact for plan sponsors, advisors and internal Newport teams to successfully on-board client plans onto Newport platform.
- Identify, create, and execute efficient project timeline and client facing deliverables.
- Work with plan sponsors,
internal/external consultants, and prior service providers to successfully convert plan data, assets and liabilities.
- Schedule and lead weekly checkpoint calls with clients and external partners to provide project status update and to discuss open
items. Maintain and organize client meeting materials such as agenda, minutes and timeline.
- Understand legal plan documents, implementation process and translate client requests into actionable tasks.
- Research and understand client
on-boarding process, plan setup and project documentation needs. Work closely with cross-functional support teams to resolve system setup and configuration issues.
- Take ownership and facilitate resolutions to client questions/issues using the
available internal and external resources.
- Using Excel formulas/tools, prepare client data, including but not limited to: data extracts, data formatting, data manipulation and editing to ensure completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with
contractual requirement and client expectation.
- Prepare the necessary documentations for initial plan set up and provide post implementation assistance by developing accurate and detailed administration manuals outlining processes and procedures
related to the project/case.
- Manage multiple case assignments, different clients, changing priorities to manage and prioritize project needs.
- Understand the "what/why" behind the “ask” and develop SME level skills on
the project and case.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in related field
- 5 - 7 years in the retirement plan industry. Knowledge of non-qualified
deferred compensation plans a plus, as well as understanding of various retirement plans, market operation, and general retirement plan practices.
- Project Management experience, strong analytical and excel skill and in-depth knowledge of
implementation and conversions of retirement plans strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills – must be proactive and resourceful and be able to exercise sound judgment
- Advanced communication skills and professional demeanor to
interact with all levels of Fortune 500 type clientele, other associates and counterparts.
- Ability to coordinate activities and tasks among diverse project teams
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workflow and ensure
duties and projects are completed by deadlines.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 1126 times.
It expires on 7/19/2019.