Sr Analyst Compliance
in Overland Park KS
The Senior Compliance Analyst, under general supervision, is responsible for the successful compliance management of a high profile block of business,
including advanced training, research, communication and presentation of qualified plan administration topics to clients, internal, field and product personnel.
- Responsible for the successful compliance
management including annual census processing, annual testing, preparation of the Federal Form 5500, uploading contributions, research, communication and presentation of qualified plan administration topics to clients
- Assists with the development
and maintenance of the specific systems and models for department.
- Mentor and resource to junior Compliance staff Evaluates, documents, and tests all system changes, developments and enhancements.
- Others duties as assigned but not limited
to the following: serving as committee leader for the purpose of establishing department level procedures; overseeing compliance and consulting service model to a block of business; and department lead for any ongoing and/or specific company initiatives or
- Updates and maintains accurate records on the Relius Recordkeeping database.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related area, or equivalent
- Minimum four (4) years of compliance experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience working with complex plans
- Demonstrated technical and systems abilities
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, please apply online here: https://greatwest.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Great_West/job/KS-Overland-Park/Sr-Analyst-Compliance_R0021307
This ad has been viewed 845 times.
It expires on 7/16/2019.