Acuff & Associates, Inc.
in Brentwood TN / Telecommute
Acuff & Associates, Inc. is a Third Party Administrator located in Tennessee searching for a Retirement Plan Administrator. If you enjoy
multi-tasking, have a positive attitude, and have the experience and skill set described below, we look forward to speaking with you!
- Review plan documents and ensure provisions are being adhered to
- Perform annual plan administration for an assigned caseload of medium to large complex plans including:
- asset reconciliation
- data reconciliation
- calculation of employer contributions (Safe Harbor,
- annual allocation, testing, and reporting.
- Work closely with Relationship Manager to resolve any compensation and/or contribution discrepancies between the census and the recordkeeping
- Prepare required governmental filings for assigned caseload.
- Prepare reporting that outlines all results for the plan year.
- Manage assigned projects and complete by internal and regulatory deadlines in a consistent and
efficient manner, working overtime when needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience showing increasing levels of responsibility.
- Minimum of 3 years retirement plan administration
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven strong analytical skills, including experience identifying problems and providing effective resolutions.
- Effectively establish priorities as related
- Experience with Relius Administration required.
- Experience with FT William and PensionPro a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Team-oriented personality with the ability to also work
- Motivation to learn and grow within the organization.
- NIPA and/or ASPPA credentials preferred.
We offer a flexible work schedule with health insurance, dental, 401k, long term disability, vacation and personal
time benefits. Salary level is dependent on your level of experience.
How to Apply
Send a resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1694 times.
It expires on 7/16/2019.