Long Island, NY, Company
in NY / Telecommute
Part-time / Full-time position available
We provide consulting and pension administration services for all types of qualified plans such as Traditional 401(k) Plans, Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans, Defined
Benefit including Cash Balance plans, combo plans, etc. for the small to medium sized Employer.
Responsibilities would include:
- Review of employee census data including the verification of compensation, employee
dates, hours, etc.
- Ability to perform all phases of compliance testing inclusive of 401(a), 404, 410(b), 415, ADP, ACP and all aspects of plan operation
- Asset review and reconciliation of Platform and Brokerage accounts.
of IRS filings such as 5558, 5500 and related schedules, 5500-SF, 5330
- Calculate and process distribution requests such as RMDs, hardships, participant loans, termination of employment, in-service distributions and retirement
- A thorough understanding of Plan Design options and issues
- Plan Document review and implementation
- Communicate with Plan Sponsors, Investment Advisors and CPAs
- Respond to requests via phone, email or
- Cooperate with others to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation for all aspects of plan operation
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
least 3-5 years of experience in the Industry
- Working knowledge of ERISA and subsequent Regulations
- Ability to comprehend plan documents to ensure operational compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent mathematical skills and detailed attention to asset reconciliations, compliance testing
- Strong ability to combine mathematical skills with Pension Legislation for ideal plan design options
- Self-starter with the
ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Responsible, reliable, neat, detailed and organized
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical skills and time management skills
- ASPPA designation preferred but not
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Tpaworks19@gmail.com
This ad has been viewed 1076 times.
It expires on 7/16/2019.