Pension Associates Retirement Planning LLC
in Stamford CT
Pension Associates Retirement Planning LLC is a third party administration firm located in Stamford, Ct. We have been doing business since 1990 and specialize
in both DB / DC plan design, administration and actuarial services. Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Pension Consultant with hands-on experience in compliance and plan administration.
- 2+ Years of Hands-On Experience with pension plan administration.
- Datair Pension system experience a plus.
- Manage a book of plans requiring full annual plan administration including
but not limited to plan census, contribution calculations, required testing, account reconciliation, and Form 5500 preparation.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend plan documents.
- Work closely with in-house Actuary on questions
regarding documents and compliance issues
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with plan sponsors, participants, investment advisors, and record keepers.
- Review administration completed by other Consultants
questions from plan sponsors regarding plan design, eligibility, contributions, testing, vesting, and other aspects of plan operation.
We are a great company operating a friendly work environment. We offer a competitive salary with excellent
benefits and paid time off.
How to Apply
If you are interested please email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1436 times.
It expires on 7/16/2019.