Process Specialist - Retirement Services
Infosys McCamish Systems LLC
in Atlanta GA
Process Specialist - US : In the role of Process Specialist, you will execute transactions as per
prescribed guidelines and timelines, reviews and validates the inputs from the other team members, support your manager in training activities, daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement
targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, process training and certifications for the team, talent management related activities, Service
Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance. You will also be involved in day to day customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering activities.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA, US
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in the job description below
years of experience in handling BPO processes
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- At least 2 years of experience with plan processing and administration, preferably nonqualified and/or defined contribution
- Organizational and follow through skills
- Sensitivity to service and quality
Job Responsibilities include –
- Monitors incoming work requests via a workflow system
- Identifies all
standard processing requests and completes the appropriate processing of those tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Non-Qualified Retirement Plan Contribution Files
- Scheduled & Unscheduled Distributions
- Income Posting
(Dividends, Accruals, Interest Crediting)
- Transfers & Rebalances
- Minor corrective processing, as needed
- Track and report productivity service measurements to immediate supervisor/manager regularly to improve team and individual
- Serves as a back up to the team in the event of staffing shortages, PTO, and short term work leaves Track and report productivity service measurements to immediate supervisor/manager regularly to improve team and individual
- Assists in documenting client specific processes and procedures Assists in Periodic Metric Reports for volume and accuracy of work performed in the group.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
How to Apply
Please send your resume to:
This ad has been viewed 1296 times.
It expires on 7/16/2019.