Retirement Plan Consultant
Retirement Consulting Firm
in CA / CT / IL / NJ / PA / TN / TX / Telecommute
The Retirement Plan Consultant will act as the single point of contact for a group of existing Retirement Plan Services clients. Ideally, the right candidate
will be familiar with all aspects of plan administration including required testing, form 5500 preparation, and plan design, and regulations related to the retirement plan. This role is commensurate to experience, but offers competitive compensation and
remote work flexibility. This organization has multiple offices and multiple openings for this position.
Here Are Some Questions To Ask Yourself:
- What is an HCE?
- What do you do when a plan fails
- Can you read and interpret plan documents?
- Can you do a 5500 form filing in your sleep?
- Performs all facets of daily plan administration including processing of
contributions, loans, distributions, hardship withdrawals, and QDROs.
- Performs non-discrimination and other testing and providing strategic alternatives for correction of failures and presents options to improve future non-discrimination test
- Prepares signature ready Forms 5500 and other government fillings.
- Effectively communicates the necessary regulatory information and testing requirements to clients in a way that can be easily understood by individuals who are not
in the business.
- Reviews, interprets and maintains the legal plan documents in order to assist clients in ensuring plan compliance with current IRS/DOL regulations.
- Works with internal associates, clients, and vendors to ensure accurate and
timely response to all outstanding client/plan issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- ASPPA Credentials are always appreciated
- Experience with Relius, ASC, Datair, FTWilliams and Pension Pro are a
- Advanced working knowledge and understanding of retirement plan administration and associated regulations and IRS tax rules.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 629 times.
It expires on 7/15/2019.