Sr. Retirement Plan Administrator
Compass 360, LLC
in Stratham NH / CT / MA / ME / RI
Compass Retirement Consulting Group and Compass 360 are third
party administration firms that provide employers with retirement plan design, administration, actuarial services, and ongoing plan consulting. Compass 360 is the Fiduciary arm of the group. We create and nurture a partnership with our clients
to understand their needs and create retirement programs that integrate with the financial and human resources goals.
We have offices in Stratham, NH and Concord, NH and offer a flexible work schedule, casual work environment and
competitive benefits package.
As a Sr. Retirement Plan Administrator, you will be fully responsible for working with the client to perform annual plan testing, valuations, calculations, and
the completion and filing of required forms. This will require that you work directly with our clients, auditors (DOL/IRS and other) to ensure that information is accurate, and all deadlines are met.
- Review plan documents and service agreements for new clients and upload required information into Datair software.
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure annual census and other required plan
information is received.
- Download necessary information on plan assets for assigned clients from vendor websites.
- Perform annual testing (ADP/ACP, 402(g), Top Heavy determination, 410(b), etc.)
accurately and timely.
- Prepare and complete annual valuations.
- Correct plan errors and late deferrals as needed.
- Communicate failed test results to client in a clear and concise manner to
ensure client understands results. Complete excess forms for client and follow-up with client and vendors as necessary to ensure the corrections were made.
- Calculate employer contributions and true-up contributions
accurately and timely.
- Perform other required projections, tests, and calculations as needed.
- Complete and file required government forms (Form 5500, 5330, 5558, etc.) as needed accurately and
timely as required.
- Upload vesting information to vendor websites and ensure data is accurate.
- Create plan termination package and follow-up through required steps including testing, distributions, and
filing find Form 5500 as required.
- Identify 70.5 and force out distributions for balances under $5,000.
- Prepare proposals for existing clients as requested by the Compass 360
- Work directly with large plan auditors and/or DOL/IRS auditors as requested.
- Other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, or related field with 10+ years of related experience in retirement plan management, customer service, and financial
- working knowledge of the various types of retirement plans and the IRS and DOL regulations pertaining to them
- proven customer service and relationship management skills to build relationships with assigned client base
for the long-term
- strong verbal and written communications skills using clear and grammatically correct language
- the ability to problem solve, be pro-active, and demonstrate initiative
- robust time management and organizational
skills with the ability to multi-task required
- comprehensive knowledge and understanding of retirement plans and payroll processing platforms
- ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team
- superb attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- experience using Datair, Pension Pro, Excel, and other retirement plan verification and calculation software platforms required.
Retirement Consulting Group offers a competitive benefits package including group health, dental, HRA, HSA, STD, LTD, Accident Insurance, and a 401(k) plan for eligible full-time employees
Preference given to candidates living within commuting
distance to the Stratham, NH office. Remote work arrangements will be considered for those living within the greater Boston and RI region.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 384 times.
It expires on 7/15/2019.