DB Plan Administrator/Analyst
in Atlanta GA
Due to growth, DCS is seeking two full-time Administrators/Analyst in our Atlanta office. The individuals holding this position will be responsible for the administration of Defined Contribution Plans including regulatory and legal compliance; annual
compliance testing, quality assurance and valuations; reporting and government filings.
To be successful, the right candidate will have excellent administration skills, a strong work ethic with an emphasis on quality and teamwork, superior
communication skills, a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
Skills and Requirements:
- Maintain client relationships on an assigned case load
- Effectively communicate with clients, financial
advisors and other professionals
- Maintain the case load including but not limited to:
- Data collection
- Compliance testing including top heavy, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 414(s) and 415 limits
- Compliance testing for combo
- Form 5500 and other government filing preparation
- Support clients through audits
- Calculation of employer contributions
- Reconciliation of quarterly / annually brokerage account statements and trust
- Statement production
- Review benefit calculations
- Answer inquiries from clients and financial advisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years
401(k) plan administration experience required
- Working knowledge of ASC software, preferred
- Knowledge of ERISA regulations and plan documents
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be organized, self-motivated,
strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, team-oriented
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 230 times.
It expires on 7/14/2019.