DC Plan Administrator
in Atlanta GA / Midlothian TX
Due to growth, DCS is seeking two full-time Administrators in our Atlanta or Dallas office. The individuals holding this position will be responsible for the administration of Defined Contribution Plans including regulatory and legal compliance; annual
compliance testing, quality assurance and valuations; reporting and government filings. This individual will also serve as the primary point of contact for interaction with our clients.
To be successful, the right candidate will have excellent
administration skills, a strong work ethic with an emphasis on quality and teamwork, superior communication skills, a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
Skills and Requirements:
- Maintain client
relationships on an assigned case load
- Effectively communicate with clients, financial advisors and other professionals
- Maintain the case load including but not limited to:
- Data collection
- Compliance testing including ADP /
ACP, top heavy, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 402(g), 414(s) and 415 limits
- Form 5500 and other government filing preparation
- Support clients through audits
- Calculation of employer contributions
- Reconciliation of quarterly /
annually brokerage account statements and trust reports
- Balance forward recordkeeping and statement production
- Review benefit processing, including verifying vesting
- Answer inquiries from clients and financial advisors.
Qualifications for 401(k) / Pension Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years 401(k) plan administration experience required
- Working knowledge of Relius and/or ASC software,
- Knowledge of ERISA regulations and plan documents
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be organized, self-motivated, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, team-oriented
If you don’t
hold an ASPPA certification, we will support you in taking the exams necessary to obtain the certification(s) after you are hired.
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 211 times.
It expires on 7/14/2019.