Retirement Plan Manager
Growing Consulting Firm
in Philadelphia PA / NJ
Successful candidate is responsible for quality assurance, compliance, communication and all related processes. Manage department employees and their tasks. Perform actuarial valuations and retirement benefit calculations. Training and
development of all supervised employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all work produced by the department
- Complete Forms 5500 and compliance tests plans.
- Establish departmental procedures.
- Respond verbally
and in writing as needed to resolve to client inquiries.
- Manage accurate and timely production of compliance and documentation.
- Responsible for problem resolution for clients and internal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans
- Preferred ASPPA Credentials
- Minimum of 5 years supervising a retirement plan team
How to Apply
Apply by email to: Agrussellcorp@yahoo.com
This ad has been viewed 339 times.
It expires on 7/14/2019.