in Los Angeles CA
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer their
employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
Be a part of growing organization and build a career. At Newport, it’s
all about you. We believe that a business succeeds when its employees succeed.
The Relationship Manager will manage assigned non-qualified retirement services client accounts and relationships. This includes
communications, installation, administration, problem identification and resolution, and reporting to meet contractual requirements and the client expectations.
The Relationship Manager will:
- Build on their service reputation and
relationships to position Newport Group as the clients’ provider of choice for additional products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with plan sponsors and human resources contacts of assigned new and existing client
organizations to become their provider for information and resources related to their retirement plans.
- Ensure the provision of retirement services expected, identify and resolve areas of confusion or problems, and to ensure compliance with
contractual requirements, as well as responsible for verifying accuracy and completeness of initial documentation and materials provided to clients and resolve related issues.
You are the right person for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in business related filed or combination of education and industry experience.
- 5-7+ years of total experience in Retirement Services, with emphasis in the daily 401(k) environment.
- 3-5 Years of
related relationship management position with demonstrated relationship building experience.
- Be familiar with Newport’s business and client service model with the ability to execute successfully.
- Strong analytical skills, detail
orientation and demonstrated relationship building required.
- Must have the ability to build internal relationships and communicate effectively with other senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- Strong MS Office Skills with an emphasis in excel.
- ASPPA or CEBS designations a plus.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process
(including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 296 times.
It expires on 7/12/2019.