Automatic Rollover IRA Sales Specialist
in San Diego CA / Telecommute
PenChecks Trust, a leading provider of Retirement Benefit Processing Solutions. We our looking for an Automatic Rollover
IRA Specialist. This position will be responsible for driving new business for our retirement benefit processing and automatic rollover IRA services with Large Plan Sponsors across the country. This person must be entrepreneurial minded and have the
ability to identify and cultivate prospects that are a fit for PenChecks Trust core services. This position can be remote but must be located near a major airport.
Develop new agreements
with Plan Sponsors for a variety of 401K, Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, retirement processing services. Primary services this position will focus on are Automatic Rollover IRAs, Distribution / Paying Agent Services, Uncashed Checks, Participant
Notifications, and Participant Searches.
So, what will I be doing?
- Calling on Fortune 5000 prospects and Large Defined Benefit Plans
- Following up on web, tradeshow and marketing leads
- Engage existing plan sponsor
clients for cross sale opportunity
- Learning more about our customers and how their business ticks
- Helping them save time, money and providing peace of mind with our retirement solutions
- Develop and close new sales opportunities for
automatic rollover IRAs
- Oversee and manage the onboarding of new clients
- Develop new business through business contacts, attending conferences and industry related activities, referrals but mostly cold calling
- Conduct high outbound
call volume to large database of prospects, documenting calls and scheduling routine follow-up
- Travel approximately 30-40% of time, for face to face client visits
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
Skills, and Abilities
- Results and performance driven
- Ability to generate new business relationships
- Communicate effectively and positively with current and prospective customers
- Excellent skills in sales and
- Excellent ability to understand clients’ needs and problem solve
- Excellent ability to identify new business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to seek out referrals
- Ability to generate high call
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Sales: 5 year
- Cold Calling: 3
- Verified ability to meet quota
- Knowledge of the Retirement, Financial Institution, TPA, and/or Financial Advisor community helpful
We offer a competitive salary based on
experience, combined with a variable compensation plan with unlimited income potential. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and 401(k).
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Scott Okrasinski, Vice President of Sales
This ad has been viewed 923 times.
It expires on 7/9/2019.