HSA Account Administrator
in Albert Lea MN
Responsible for client service, accuracy, and compliance of assigned Health Savings Account plans.
Responsible for processing claims, deposits, enrollments and participant updates for assigned plans while providing exceptional service to our clients.
Job Function Number
1: Client Service- 95%
- Process claims and incoming deposits for HSA clients according to established department policies and procedures.
- Complete new employee enrollments and status changes
- Provide clients and participants with necessary reporting and/or enrollment packets.
- Assist clients with their needs ie. training, create, and update reports, re-send documents, etc.
- Maintain client information and
employee data for assigned clients.
- Assist with participant calls and emails by providing timely and accurate answers.
- Reconcile payroll deductions for HSA plans.
- Set up and maintain Electronic Data Interchange processes and
- File, copy, fax, and prepare correspondence to and for clients.
- Provide timely and accurate answer to clients’ questions and issues.
Job Function Number 2:
Alerus/Department Support and Teamwork - 5%
- Participate in meetings for the company, department and administration unit.
- Foster a positive work environment and support co-workers in achievement of departmental
- Treat all co-workers with professionalism and respect.
- Recognize and celebrate individual/team accomplishments.
- One or more years
of experience in accounting or business field.
- Good written/oral communication, organization, and client service skills required.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to
work independently and set priorities.
- Ability to interpret documents and resolve technical problems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Available to work overtime to cover peak workloads and other business
- Qualifications typically obtained through college degree and specialized coursework in business administration and pension plan administration.
- Demonstrated relational skills
such as diplomacy, judgment, decision making, discretion, etc.
- Initiative, creativity and energetic active engagement in all work responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow of self and others and coordinate activity as an
effective team member to meet deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Established communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professional business skills and demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to
identify and problem solve complex situations. Apply judgment with respect to high level business impact and risk.
- Proven ability to work with detailed technical knowledge of HSA plans.
Physical Demands: (must
be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Requires ability to sit for long periods of time using a key board, mouse and to view multiple screens.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours
- Extended time is spent reviewing documents, both actual papers or electronic.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities
required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
- Requires ability to use
telephone for client contact and conference calls.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
Please apply via our website.
This ad has been viewed 841 times.
It expires on 7/8/2019.