Retirement Plan Administrator for DC Plans
Ingham Retirement Group
in Miami FL / Telecommute
Ingham Retirement Group is seeking a full-time Administrator. The individual holding this position will be responsible for the
administration of Defined Contribution Plans including regulatory and legal compliance; annual compliance testing, quality assurance and valuations; reporting and government filings. This individual will also serve as the primary point of contact for
interaction with clients, consultants and others in the firm.
To be successful, the right candidate will have excellent administration skills, a strong work ethic with an emphasis on quality and teamwork, superior communication skills, a high level
of integrity and the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
Ingham Retirement Group is a Miami based firm with over 40 years experience providing services to employers sponsoring qualified retirement plans.
This is a telecommute
- Performance of Nondiscrimination, Top Heavy & Coverage Testing for defined contribution plans.
- Calculation of plan contributions and allocations
- Preparation and delivery of the IRS Form 5500
- Advising and liaising with plan sponsors and financial advisors on all aspects of plan administration
- Monitoring plan and participant limits
- Setting up and maintaining plans on the recordkeeping system
audit support, including reconciliations and preparation of reports
Knowlege and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years prior Administrative experience
- ASPPA QKA or QPA certification recommended
- Trust reconciliation
- Relius Administration and 5500 software experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
client service/communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Thorough knowledge of ERISA and PPA with the ability to apply the knowledge to business issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen
attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
Ingham Retirement Group offers competitive salaries, a rich benefit plan and a generous PTO package.
If you are ready for a new challenge, send us your resume and cover letter.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 2871 times.
It expires on 7/6/2019.