Institutional Retirement Consultant - Regional Wholesaler
Unified Trust Company, N.A.
in AR / KS / LA / MO / NE / NM / OK / TX
The Institutional Retirement Consultant-Regional Wholesaler for Advisor
Services will be responsible for meeting their assigned sales goals and providing a very high level of prescribed proactive, ongoing sales activity and regular contact to their Advisor Partners and prospects within a defined regional
- Sales: Develop and adapt a disciplined sales process to convert a robust pipeline of prospects into clients. Build and retain positive
relationships with centers of influence, prospects and distributors. Ensure growth of existing Advisor Partner relationships by designing and delivering a strong marketing and sales support. Comply with relevant policies, procedures, and
legal/regulatory requirements. Meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Management: Manage, measure, and motivate team members (Internal Consultants, Client Consultants and support staff). Manage and
report sales pipeline, sales activity, travel and expenses. Generally manage a sales territory and lead staff as needed to ensure success.
- Interface with other departments for coordination of resources and
services. Be a “Team Player” in providing assistance to other internal staff as needed.
- Provide input to UTC Management for strategic planning initiatives upon request. Assist with compellation of
- Marketing: Provide input on marketing, advertising and promotional strategies that will display products and services in a favorable light to our target audiences. Participate in
marketing campaigns which may include writing UTC blogs, conducting interviews with outside interviewers for podcasts or written media.
- Represent the company at national meetings and conferences (may include making
presentations and/or participating in panel discussions).
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work
- Professional Licenses/Certifications: Possesses one or more of the following designations or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire date. AIF, AIFA, CPFA, QPFC, QKA, QPA, CPC,
CRPC, CRPS or similar
- Level of Experience: 5 years of related work experience with retirement benefit programs and sales.
Unified Trust Company, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 1443 times.
It expires on 7/2/2019.