Daily Valued Plan Administrator
Rudd and Wisdom Inc
in Austin TX
Rudd and Wisdom, Inc. Consulting Actuaries is located in Austin, Texas, consistently noted as one of
America's most livable and exciting cities. Our renowned firm offers a complete range of consulting and administrative services to sponsors and trustees of all manner of retirement plans and has been successful every year since its founding in
We seek an experienced daily valued DC recordkeeper, preferably familiar with the Schwab Retirement Technology (SRT) Recordkeeping system, to participate in the growth of a new practice area.
are based in north Austin with beautiful views over the Texas Hill Country. We are close to downtown's entertainment, and the pleasant Austin suburbs. We are a friendly, hard-working and family-oriented group. Both junior
and senior staff join with an intention of making their careers here. Our staff ranges from interns and recent graduates to long term employees. More than 50% of our staff has been with the firm longer than a decade
excellent benefits including health, 401k plan, bonuses and continuing education reimbursement to further your professional development. ASPPA (or other similar associations) annual dues and meeting attendance costs are paid by the company.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing daily valued DC plan administration.
- Knowledge of Schwab Retirement Technology Recordkeeping system is preferred.
- Advanced MS Office
- Professional designation such as Qualified 401k Administrator (QKA) or similar is preferred.
- Well-developed analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication
skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1380 times.
It expires on 7/1/2019.